Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

, I have a 2003 Shogun Pinin. The power windows have always

I have a 2003 Shogun Pinin. The power windows have always worked well on it, but the drivers one recently gave problems in that it goes up to the top and then back down by a few inches, so I think the safety cut-off or pinch protect mechanism is faulty or needs to be reset. Can you tell me how to reset it please, so I can give this a try.
Thanks,
Ian Oliver.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ian,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Try the following system to reset the power windows ,

open window with the driverside switch ,switch down and when reaches the bottom hold for 2 seconds , then press up when reaches the top hold for two seconds .

If drops then replace the motor

If this reset does not work you may have a problem with ther window motor ,this system works on amps if the control unit sees to much amps being used it will think something is in the window and open it again .

This is mostly the case with the drivers side as its usede the most.

Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.
Greg, All import japan models
Experience: All Japan made models