mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

, my grandis diesel don't start, nothing happens, the starter motor doesn't r

Customer Question

hi, my grandis diesel don't start, nothing happens, the starter motor doesn't respond at all. battery ok. fuse ok and I changed relay between starter relay and ac relay. still nothing. tried both keys in case of mobilizer problem! what more to do? /roger
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Roger,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Shantal
I'll still need answer I this topic but I want yo but some more facts to my question. Sudenly the car starts again, this has now happends twice this week. during the autumn and winter I also had big problem with limp mode, according to readings of the ecu its a turbocharger problem. but! when the temp its under zero the problem comes very often, when its varmer the car the engine goes ok for days? looks like it's temperatur depending in some way. that problem together with this new problem? could it be a engine ecu problem? are there any knowledge about that?
regards
roger
Hello Roger,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
From what you are describing and the way that this issue happens, this problem is infact the signs of a failing ECU. The ecu is electrically failing and preventing the signal being sent to the ignition switch which in turn sends a signal to the starter. The ecu will need to be tested as a first step.