mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 1999 mk2 mitsubishi shogun that is giving me a few

Customer Question

I have a 1999 mk2 mitsubishi shogun that is giving me a few issues for the first time in years. I have recently noticed some whitish/blueish smoke on starting but turns over first time every time. Seems a little underpowered, is leaking coolant from somewhere and is drinking more oil than usual. It is NOT however overheating at all. I have had the fuel pump seal changed a year ago which fixed an intermittent starting fault but other than that I have never had an issue with the car.

There is no water in the oil and the temp gauge appears to be working fine.

Help?

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would you to close the question and REFUND the money you have taken without doing what I paid you for. I can't believe you had the cheek to take the money