Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Greg I have a problem with a pinin 1.8 equippe 3 d00r auto.There

Hi Greg I have a problem with a pinin 1.8 equippe 3 d00r auto.There is a persistent drumming noise when turning left. front wheeel bearings & drive shaft bearings have been replaced to no avail.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still require an answer. Will wait a little longer. Thanks

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi ..

Can you feel this also in the steering wheel, or in the car .

Besides the front wheeel bearings & drive shaft bearings .

If the cars front end is liftered so that the wheels are free from the floor can you dublicated this problem .

regards Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Greg. There is no vibration in the car or steering. Do not have the ability to run car with all 4wheels off the ground. Can slightly hear the sound in a straight line. Increasing when veering or turning left not right.

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

When you said bearing, do you mean the CV joints? as this sounds like a Outter left CV jointthat is causing you this issue .

graphic

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rating , so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue or offer assistance with another expert .
Rgds Greg

Greg.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This has been changed. Even new tyres all round

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Hi .

Okay good, then now check engine mounts on the left side well check all .
This will also cause you this type of problem .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. I will take car to garage on Monday for check. I will let you know the outcome.

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

Great sounds good .

Have a great weekend Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You too.

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Wink
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Greg. Garage has checked the engine mounts and say they are all fine. I have left the car with them for further investigation. I will rate you for good service. Thanks.

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Thank you .

The only other thing that comes to mind is your bottom ball joint, or lower control arm bushing .

Rgds Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience: All Japan made models