mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My mitsubishi chalinger,has suddenly decided to change from

Customer Question

my mitsubishi chalinger,has suddenly decided to change from miles to kilometers on the oddmetre how can i change it back
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please carry on to find an answer

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

What year is this mitsu .

Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wot info do you need.all i want to know is how to change the odometer back to mph from kilometers

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
l Hi .

As said i need to know what year your challenger is as the system change from model to model.

Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not satisfed please refund my mony

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

1996