mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2004 L200 double cab with the 4d56

Customer Question

Hi I'm Tony. I have a 2004 L200 double cab with the 4d56 engine. It starts fine when cold but when warm it cranks for 5 to 10 seconds before starting and there's a cloud of grey smoke that smells like diesel, also it's very heavy on fuel. This problem has only recently started. I'm suspecting ect sensor or crank sensor. What are your thoughts?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Close the question please