mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Mitsubishi 1.6 diesel engine in a 2006 Volvo

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Mitsubishi 1.6 diesel engine in a 2006 Volvo S40 which is developing the common HESITATION problem particularly round town - now I have wasted £40 on a useless supposed diagnostic check while in Devon but will be returning to the north today where I have booked the car in at a garage in Thirsk next Friday - the car has recently had a full service with replacement fuel pump and the ERG reconditioned - the car cruises beautifully on the motorway - so - what should I ask the garage to do to correct this hesitation fault - if they can - thanks - Doug xxxx

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Doug,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?