mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Please could you help answer the following question:I have

Customer Question

Please could you help answer the following question: I have a 2010 Mitsubishi ASX 1.8 Diesel, which has 38,000 miles recorded. The car was involved in an accident and the third party insurers are refusing to replace both sides of the front suspension, the car was damaged on the front off-side requiring all suspension and steering replaced, I was told that the age of car could suffer if both sides are not replaced due to wear? The opinion from various sources is very grey and after calling your local dealer in Chelmsford Essex, he said if it was under warranty and had a problem they would only replace the one side as a rule, however if it came in under a routine service issue they would recommend both sides? Please could I request a final opinion on this issue? Kind regards ***** ***** xxxxx xxxxxx***@******.***

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jonathan,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Close the question and refund it's taken so long to get the answer