mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

The warning "transmission service required " has just appeared

Customer Question

The warning "transmission service required " has just appeared on my 2.5 year old Outlander. What do I do?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need an answer
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
hey there, sorry for the delay. Were you able to get the fault codes read? or do you just have the warning light? Do you notice any drive ability issues? like hard shifting or shuddering or anything of that nature?