mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I'd like to change / replace the screen wash jet

Customer Question

Hi, I'd like to change / replace the screen wash jet spray - fitted on the tailgate / rear door - on my '97 Pajero, for an LED jet, but the screen wash pipe - probably "L" shaped - is located in a very narrow place, between the inside and outside panels at the top of the door. Can I do this job, without to make any damage in the pipe or any scratches on the paint?
(I have already replaced the two, front wind screen wash jets easily, but the rear one is totally different, and it seems difficult to me.)

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

Thanks for your email.

Just close it down please. I hope I will find out the solution myself.

Thank you very much.