mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have an 07 shogun DiD 3.2, recently was having fault showing

Customer Question

I have an 07 shogun DiD 3.2, recently was having fault showing a problem with the map sensor, I changed this but it made no difference ( still intermittent fault) then yesterday it wouldn't restart this turned out to be a faulty battery, with a new battery everything seemed fine until tonight when I noticed the central diff light on the dashboard flashing, then the radio and display flashed on and off a few times , went off altogether the ASC light, the handbrake light and the ABS lights came on , as I was only a couple of hundred yards from home I kept going but when I stopped and then tried to restart it the ABS light just flickered and there was a rapid clicking but nothing else.
Any suggestions, Chris
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait.
I notice you haven't come back to view any response - Please let me know if you do still need help with this - if so, we can progress from there -
Rgds, MIKE.........................