mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mike I have brokendown in france and need to get the ferry

Customer Question

mike I have brokendown in france and need to get the ferry I hope you can help me symtem driving on motorway car lost power still showing fuel towed of but have been left car has ignition lights but wont start im checking fuses now then I will see if there is a fuel primer 2.0 grandis diesel 2006 year any pointers for me
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
This is MIKE -
Im sorry I wasn't on when you filed your question so there has been a delay -
Obviously things will have moved on some - can you tell me if you do still need help with this --
Rgds, MIKE.........................