Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

My l200 has trouble starting when warmed up. It's on a 03

Customer Question

My l200 has trouble starting when warmed up. It's on a 03 plate.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Most common issue for this is the temp sensor on the front of the cylinder head ,there is two sensors together the one i suggest you replace first is the one with two wires ,not the one with one wire.
This part is cheap and if never changed i would do this anyway as its not that expensive and is old so nothing will be lost if this is not the problem .
Note: Please only use a original Mitsubishi part as aftermarkets will give you even more problems.
If this is not the problem then have the engine compression tested as these engines are known to fail after 130.000 but some have known to go for 300.000 without a problem .
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg