Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Greg, I have a Mitsubishi L200 2009 Recently the speedo, radio and navigation systems

Customer Question

Hi Greg, I have a Mitsubishi L200 2009
Recently the speedo, radio and navigation systems stopped working. But the most annoying, is a bleeping noise each time the car starts rolling! have you any advice please
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Is the check engine light ON when the engine is running .Automatic or manual . Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Greg, I have just looked at the car and apart from the green light showing 'Rear wheel drive all the lights go off on the clocks as normal. When i am in a traffic jam and moving very, very slow the sound doesn't come on 'til i'm rolling at around 5mph. Also does the same in reverse.
I will list for you what electrics have packed up all at the same time which my have some relevance : Radio, Navigation screen, speedometer, interior lights, door lights.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Okay Thank you ,
Have you check the fuses in the under dash fuse box on the drivers side you probably have two fuses that have blown ..
Check these and ge3t back to me.
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Greg,
I went through the whole fuse board and Bingo! It was just one fuse causing all the problems.
Thank you very much, your are a (5) star!
John
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Hi John . Great news thanks for the 5 stars ,you just have to click on it for me so i get it . Need anything please let me know by asking for Greg.. Kindest regards Greg