Mike
Mike, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Fault code 186900269040

Customer Question

fault code 186900269040 for canter
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is***** happy to help / advise.
Im afraid that is not a valid fault code at all.
You need to connect a fault code reader to the port on the vehicle ( the 16 pin port is below the interior fuse box / fuses ).. - usually this is best with dealer equipment to get the proper fault codes but you can buy equipment to do this.
Fault codes then will come in the form of P codes - followed by four digits which can then be easily identified - even on the screen of the tester there and then.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -Im just checking back with you to see how you have got on with the Canter, or if you need anything more on this . Feel free to let me know / reply and ask if you need anything else... or, if we are done, I just need you to click on the "OK ratings" for me at this point.. Thank you.. and again, you can still get back to me after doing that.