Mike
Mike, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Have a mitsubishi colt 2008. put key in and looks like electrics

Customer Question

have a mitsubishi colt 2008. put key in and looks like electrics etc ok but when turn nothing happens. It's intermitent, so wait 5 minutes and it will start ok, just that it's becoming more frequent - happens with both key see have
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still happy to wait for now. Thanks

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE... Im happy to help / advise.

I take it what is happening is , you put the key in the IGN - turn it, the dash all lights up - then when you come to start ( or even if on just turning the key to ON )... then the dash lights go dim / out - and / or, nothing happens by way of starter motor operation --

Can you just confirm for me the exact sequence of events -

Rgds, MIKE........