mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a mitsubishi colt cc 2008 and wanted to change the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a mitsubishi colt cc 2008 and wanted to change the gear knob. I've read that you're supposed to twist it anti clockwise but am having great difficulty. Is this the correct way to do it?
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've attached a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey, I was just wondering will I get a reply soon? I've paid the money and still haven't got an answer
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I would still like an answer please
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The gearshift will turn counter clockwise in order to remove this, on some of these models, there is a small screw at the base of the knob that loosens before the knob screws off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund of my deposit please. I was waiting 3-4 days for a reply. I found the answer somewhere else in the meantime. I would appreciate a refund as soon as possible. Thank you.