Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi trained and employeed technician
21364095

Do the fixing points exist on a three door commercial shogun

Customer Question

Do the fixing points exist on a three door commercial shogun warrior to fit rear seats and seatbelts.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will continue waiting. Regards, Donald.
Hello Donald,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would still like an answer. Regards, Donald.
Expert:  Doug C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Donald, I apologize for the delays. While I do not have specifics on the 3 door specifically, I can tell you that across the board whenever I have examined a Mitsubishi with different seating options (two row versus three row, for example) Mitsubishi has not preinstalled anchors. This comes up fairly regularly with people wanting to add/remove a row of seating on 5 door vehicles particularly, and the vehicles without never have pre-existing anchor points.When the floors are stamped out the reinforcements for the anchor points have to be added (since of course seats and particularly seat belts require extra bracing). This is not done if the vehicle is not destined to have the seat row as of course it adds labor and weight unnecessarily.If the vehicle was not bought new by you, it would be worth a look in case a previous owner removed them.... though it is unlikely as most people don't go to the trouble of getting the proper trim panels replaced etc when they do that and you would have obvious evidence of them being missing but accommodated. If the vehicle was purchased new by you then you can be pretty certain there are no provisions there.