Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I have a mitsubishi pinin petrol gdi 2 lt and the petrol flap

Customer Question

I have a mitsubishi pinin petrol gdi 2 lt and the petrol flap wont open
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a 5 dopr and a 53 plate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I pull the release catch the flap doesn't open
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
This happens quite often on this model ,what has happened is the plastic clip on the pull wire has broken off from the release latch .you will have to remove the plastic cover on the inside and replace the plastic clip.In some cases the spring has broke , so you will need a second person to help one to pull the wire, and then you with a flat plastic object pop it open .Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service. This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.