Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

We have an Automatic Mitsubishi shogun jeep which after driving

We have an Automatic Mitsubishi shogun jeep which after driving for 30 to 40 mins burns the A/T light, Could you help with what would be wrong please.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
If just the A/T light on on and no other warning light like the battery
brake light then you have a transmission that is overheating ..
If the light Only comes on as you say then this is that after 30-40 mins the transmission fluid is getting HOT , this could be due to the following issue .
Slipping clutch disc's,Planetary gear issues ,friction within the transmission parts ,oil pump issue ,blockage in the fluid filter .
All these will have to be checked .
We see this normally when towing heavy loads what most do in this case is fit an extra cooling system.
But if you are doing normal driving then you most likely have a internal transmission issue .
Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.