Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Just a comment, I think that it is probably the sensor that

Just a comment, I think that it is probably the sensor that is causing the problem or the wiring going to it, but what a difficult job it is to see it let alone remove it. The problem that I have around Cirencester is that garages don't want to know, or
don't know, which leaves me having to go the main Mitsubishi agent in the town who will charge me an arm and a leg. Mine is an old vehicle that I have owned for 7 years, in exellent mechanical order so I suppose I will have to bite the bullet! THANKS FOR YOUR
HELP GREG IT HAS BEEN MUCH APPRECIATED.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi . Find a good Diesel repair shop .I'm sure they have done this many times and would not cost you dealer price . To remove the pump and reinstalled to get to the sensor is only a 2.8hr flatrate job, so at 55pounds an hr this is going to cost you 154 quid plus parts .. Rgds Greg