Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

3200 shogun wont start after light front end shunt

Customer Question

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
The only fuel cut-off switch i am aware of on these trucks is the solenoid at the inlet side of the injector pump. Check to see if your not getting fuel and if thats the case, this would be the place to start.