Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I have a shogun 3.2 equipewhen it gets warm it starts to surge

I have a shogun 3.2 equipewhen it gets warm it starts to surge as though its not getting fuel but when you put your foot on the clutch the engine revs up if I keep driving the engine warning light comes on and it looses power as though the turbo is not working, the accelerator has been changed and the egi valve and other things but still doing it.
can you suggest.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please try to find the problem
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
You said the check engine light is ON when the engine is running .
Okay if this is the case all you need to do is hook up a diagnostic scan tool to the system and check the ECM for malfunction codes .
From the malfunction codes you will then know what is causing you this problem .
Very common on this vehicle is the EGR system and air flow meter ,but the code scan will confirm this for you .
If you can get the system checked for code then please get back to me if needed
with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.
Greg, All import japan models
Experience: All Japan made models