mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Shogun 3.2 diesel 2003 auto- driving shogun engine manage light

Customer Question

shogun 3.2 diesel 2003 auto- driving shogun engine manage light came on and it stopped it will not restart, changed fuel filter, cleaned egr, cleaned throttle body, check all connections, the fuse for the heater plug had blow replaced it still will not start. my computer will not connect to it so don't have any codes or live data, checked my computer on another vehicle it connected ok so not the computer any ideas what it could be
thanks
sandy
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sandy,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Sandy,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
Do you still need assistance with this issue .