Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

How do I realign my steering wheel?

Customer Question

How do I realign my steering wheel?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi did you have the steering wheel removed at anytime for repairs .
If the steering wheel was not removed and is slightly off to the left or right then all you have yo do is go to the wheel and tyre shop and have a wheel alignment done .
What the y do at the alignment shop is put the steering wheel in the straight position with a clamp and then align the wheels .
with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.