Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I bought a mitsubishi pagero 2.8 intercooler. Got it home

Customer Question

I bought a mitsubishi pagero 2.8 intercooler. Got it home .left it parked up for two days .tried starting it. It wouldn't start
So bought a Knew battery. And it immediately started . I started the jeep for three days after. No problem. Then left it still parked up for a week. Then tryed starting it. There was nothing. Totally dead. What can the problem be. Please need your help. Bill
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
Hello Bill,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Bill,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Greg replied 10 months ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Bill you will need to recharge the battery start the car and with a volt meter set to 20volts check the charging system by connecting to the battery ,the voltage with a good battery and alternator should read 14 +/- 0.5volts .
If lower then you have a charging issue if voltage is good then next step is to check for a voltage drain in the system ,there is something staying on and draining the battery in the time you leave the car the few days .
Most common battery drain a a aftermarket radio system .
Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.