mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My mitsubishi l200 wont select reverse and going from low to

Customer Question

My mitsubishi l200 wont select reverse and going from low to high gear
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still wIting on a response to my question I've paid you guys so I expect something to work with
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, sorry for the delay. Is the transmission actually shifting from low to high gear or just showing L on the selector off and on? Does the tach work normally?