Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

L200 2003 fitted a new vgt solenoid only lasted a week now

Customer Question

l200 2003 fitted a new vgt solenoid only lasted a week now that one has failed and makes a clicking sound ?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello to fail a solenoid so quickly I'd say that either there's some sludge in the oil or there's damage to the wiring loom? So if you haven't already I'd replace the oil and filter - possibly consider doing a flush treatment 1st if that doesn't help then check over the solenoid wiring loom for hard sections or other damage
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you