Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Does engine from l200 2000 fit 2005

Customer Question

does engine from l200 2000 fit 2005
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you, Sorry for the delay in answering your question.The 2005 model L200 Uses the same engine as the 2000 model. The engine from any 1997 - 2006 model will be the same. I hope this answers your question, please feel free to reply if you have any further questions, thanks, Ross.