Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a problem with my 2007 l200 animal main beam not working and indicators not working

Customer Question

I have a problem with my 2007 l200 animal main beam not working and indicators not working and wipers and washers not working
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This problem has happened before and fixed itself by the time the auto electrician got to look at it but is stopped working again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No still waiting for a answer thanks
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, thanks for the question. On your year L200 do these functions operate from the same combination switch, and if so do any other functions on that combination switch work? whetehr it be fogs or something of that nature?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they are on separate stalks the problem is very intermittent will stop working for a couple of days and without touching anything it will start working again , the only other thing I have noticed is when it plays its games each window will only work from that individual door switch ie I can only put the drivers widow up on the drivers door and passenger door from the passenger side ext...
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a lad with an issue similar to yours a couple years ago. He ended up replacing the ETACS unit for the problem, but it DID NOT fix it. I need to know if your L200 has the fuse/relay panel at the drivers fender? I believe the other lad had a poor connection at the relay contact and when it would stop working he would wiggle the relay or the panel and they would continue working. Ended up replacing the unit.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Just checking back to see how your making out or if you still need help with this.