Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi trained and employeed technician
21364095

Mitsubishi L400 delica 2.8 no noises full fluid works over

mitsubishi L400 delica 2.8
no noises full fluid works over 3000rpm removed top pipe banjo removed core looking for preasure releif valve spring loaded center not stuck back together top up and bleed still same where is the valve / hammer what aparently gets stuck open
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry forgot to say power steering
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have taken payment without giving answer
Expert:  Doug C. replied 1 year ago.

On the top of the pump the port in the large machined boss will unscrew (sounds like what you already took out), beneath which will be a washer and seal then the regulator valve followed by a spring.

The valve is what usually sticks, however you want to pull the spring out and inspect it too.... sometimes they break, causing them to collapse and be shorter than necessary.

If the valve is not stuck in place and the spring is intact, then I'd expect you are losing pressure internally due to cam failure, seals etc.