Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I have a 1997 petrol shogun 3ltr v6. My question is. What

Customer Question

I have a 1997 petrol shogun 3ltr v6.
My question is. What fluid is in the air conditioning and what fluid do I need to top it up.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 11 months ago.

Hi .

Sorry you was on a long wait i've just got back on line due to many days of technical problems .

Anyway if you still need assistance i will answer you .if you have already got an answer then please let me know and don't rate .

You Mitsubishi A/C fluid is..

134a is an HFC refrigerant which has been used to take over from the CFC F12 that was used in older vehicles .

R-12. vehicles .

You should have the 134a and not the F12 if you have the big valves to fill like the pic attached then you have the 134a if just a small Schroeder type valve then this will be a older F12 freon .

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

Rgds Greg