Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

My l200 cut out while driving i replaced fuel filter and

Customer Question

Hi my l200 cut out while driving i replaced fuel filter and primed there is no diesel getting to the injectors, what can i check next, power to punp,
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you help me out asap
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Hi Flanagan..

On the top side rear of the injection pump you will see a cut off valve ,

Now put your finger on this valve and have a helper switch on the ignition key , you will feel it click and also may hear it .

If it does not click then check the wire to the cut off switch for power if you have power replace the cut off switch, if no power check the wiring and fuses .

If this is working and the fuel is getting to the injection pump then you have a injection pump malfunction .

To check the engine does run.

Dip a shop rag into petrol wring out then hold the rag over the air intake and crank the engine, it should start if the engine is mechanically good.

Do this then get back to me if needed.

If you need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you and if i can't i will opt out so another expert can , we want you to be happy and have your problem sorted out and be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..