Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Have only one key for my mitsubishi colt, how do i get a

have only one key for my mitsubishi colt, how do i get a replacement
Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: no but it doesnt remotely open doors
Assistant: What year is your Colt?
Customer: 2007/8
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no at the moment

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Okay what you need to do is go to the dealership of Mitsubishi and order a key for your car , you will need to give them your chassis number as there are many different keys set up for the colt , RU and UK keys are for example not the same as UK for USA also not the same .

So from the chassis number you will know where the car come from and then can find the key for your car .

When you have the key it will have to be reprogrammed to your car you will need the original key so both can ger redone at the same time .

But i suggest you use a dealer and get a OEM key .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..