Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am looking for the injector nozzel martnumber of

Customer Question

Hi Guys,
i am looking for the injector nozzel martnumber of Mitsubishi Canter 7C14 production year 06/2006
Chassis :TYBFE85PE6DT07263
ENGINE: 4D34-K54204
INJECTION PUMP # 10 10 41 9150 /(###) ###-####
i hope you got the info to locate the part number of the nozzel
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I need also ELEMENT 294 & D VALVE A37 PART NUMBER
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi Guys,
i am looking for the injector nozzel Partnumber of Mitsubishi Canter 7C14 production year 06/2006
Chassis :TYBFE85PE6DT07263
ENGINE: 4D34-K54204INJECTION PUMP # 10 10 41 9150 /(###) ###-####
I need also ELEMENT 294 & D VALVE A37 PART NUMBERThanks
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases info like this has to be obtained from a dealer.Their parts department should be able to look this info up for you on this.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have already tried at the dealer but since the car is from another region there software could not locate it, but if there is a diesel socialist with zexel software it would have been so easy to get the parts by using the injection part number I listed up there , I am also a certified mechanic and I have already made the troubleshooting , so if you can not help me with the part numbers please just close my question to get a refund .Thanks anyhow !
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 17 days ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I show on this myself here.I will have to see if anyone else here can assist further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete