Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I bought a mitsubishi colt Japanese import and the sat nav

Customer Question

I bought a mitsubishi colt Japanese import and the sat nav is for Japan and all settings are in Japanese I want to change to English any suggestions
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 21 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 21 days ago.

Hi Bertie .

Sorry but can't be changed and if it could the system is on a different system as in the UK and Ireland .

All you can do is replace it with an universal system.

Sorry for the bad news Bertie .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, iam not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback.

Rgds Greg