Peterkmiles
Peterkmiles, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
37560582

Hi, my boyfriends bike has fallen over (we were just setting

Customer Question

Hi, my boyfriend's bike has fallen over (we were just setting off) and now it won't start. Can you suggest anything please? Anything at all?!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Peterkmiles replied 4 years ago.

Peterkmiles : Hi, most likely cause is that a connector has come loose in the fall, check the security of all the connector blocks, next thing to check is that no earth have broken away. The final possibility could be a break in the wiring which would be a pain staking prices of checking continuity of each wire between connectors.
Peterkmiles : pleae some back to me should you need further guidance. Regards peter