Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience. Factory trained and certified
8380480

how to remove flow valve and what arm will it do to bike

Customer Question

how to remove flow valve and what arm will it do to bike                                              will i be charged this amount every mounth i do not wish to pay and will cancal

Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Chris replied 3 years ago.

Can you explain what float valve you are referring to? A float valve is part of a carb, your bike is fuel injected?