Chris
Chris, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  20 yrs. experience as motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, UTV and watercraft technician.
5111025

what is the best motorcycle to get, that is god o petrol e

Customer Question

what is the best motorcycle to get, that is god o petrol etc.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it's a scooter type I'm talking about. I was told that Vespa was best on petrol and was trouble free ! Is that right

Thank you for getting back to me and providing additional information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Chris replied 3 years ago.
As far as quality scooters go in your area, I would suggest you go with the vespa. The model you purchase would depend on the amount of power you want, fuel mileage will decrease as engine size increases, however they are all very economical.