Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience. Factory trained and certified
8380480

I purchased from a private seller a Direct Bike 125cc for my

Customer Question

I purchased from a private seller a Direct Bike 125cc for my grandaughter to go to work on, the seller started the bike up so we thought it was fine.
We transported the bike to our home in a transit van and put in the garage, we tried to start the bike next day with no luck, this was to be an Xmas gift.
I contact my local garage who called out and advised that the battery was flat, so he purchased another battery and it started.
We have just been out this evening to try and start the bike with no luck.
My grandaughter has never ridden the bike yet and is getting very angry what can you suggest?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me a little more info on this bike? Is it 2 or 4 stroke? What does it do when you try to start the bike?