Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience. Factory trained and certified
8380480

Yamaha 70hp outboard engine

Customer Question

Yamaha 70hp outboard engine, when you put it into forward gear the prop clicks and does not drive, if you put it into gear engine off and turn the prop one way it is locked in and will turn the engine if you turn it the other way it will just click no drive can you tell me whats wrong

Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi.

I have found the answer I need somewhere else and I would like to close my question and have a refund please.

many thanks for trying.