Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience. Factory trained and certified
8380480

BMW F650GS Motorcycle, 2010. Rear offside indicator failed

Customer Question

BMW F650GS Motorcycle, 2010. Rear offside indicator failed some 3 months ago for a day, during dry spell (yes, there was one this summer), then functioned normally. Same problem has manifested again now, for the last week. Have checked bulb, and filament in good condition, no corrosion / damp in that area. Flasher and front indicator flash at double speed on that side. Where should I look next? Many thanks, Martin

Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal. Yes, I still need this advice, so please continue trying to find a professional who could help. I would like to know if it may be an on-board computer issue or whether some circuitry might be faulty. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Martin
Hello Martin,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal. It seems this is not going to help with fixing the issue, so I would like to close this session and not pay. I also would like to cancel the free trial for monthly questions and for my card details to be removed from your database.
Please would you confirm once all of this has been done, so that I have nothing to pay. Many thanks
Martin