Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience. Factory trained and certified
8380480

How do i remove the glass from headlight of harley davidson

Customer Question

how do i remove the glass from headlight of harley davidson v rod
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello Shantal,I still need an answer to this question hope to hear from you soon.regardsJon Short
Hello Jon,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Jon,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Shantal,Not happy with this situation at all could have bought a haines manual.Please close this question and give me my money backThanks in advanceJon Short