Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience. Factory trained and certified
8380480

My motorbike won't start it won't even turn over wen I press

Customer Question

My motorbike won't start it won't even turn over wen I press d button its a 1998 Honda firestorm eat do u think is d problem I have a new battery putvin
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yea I would to no pls I have got d starter checked out and it is good I wonder is d battery faulty
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Is the green neutral light on? Does the headlight dim or go out when the start button is pressed? Try to start it with clutch pulled in?