Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I was thinking on converting my rd250lc into a 350lc.I know

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I was thinking on converting my rd250lc into a 350lc.I know the carbs would need different jets. The query is could i use my 250 barrels just plainly just bored out with no porting. Thanks Mike.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a question like this may be difficult to answer from here fully.It may be a good idea to speak to a repair facility or modify repair facility in your area to see if they can tell you for sure if this can be done as well as what has to be done to make this work.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete