Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

My late father left a "German Victorian full size violin"

Customer Question

My late father left a "German Victorian full size violin" which he bought many years ago. purposes, can you give me an idea as to its value? Can't find a maker's name anywhere.
James Kean
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
James,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Shantal

Thanks response. Please continue checking but if no luck then let me know and I will close the question.

James Kean

James,
Thank you back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Thank you patience,
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 2 years ago.
James,
My name is ***** ***** I'll be pleased to help you with this question.

IS there a label of any kind insie the violin? You may have to look through the f-holes with a light.