Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

Hi, My 23 year old son has generalised Dystonia and had to

Customer Question

My 23 year old son has generalised Dystonia and had to have his bottom teeth extracted last week he is now suffering severe pain in his mouth caused by several large ulcers his dr prescribed diflam spray, Bonjella, prednisolone sodium phosphate steroid, and a mouth wash,he is also on pain killers and his regular Dystonia medication at times he is breaking out in a sweat and due to his Dystonia his bottom jaw is is constantly moving rapidly and his mouth is not getting a chance to heal,
Any ideas would be much appreciated as it is very hard to watch this poor guy suffer in pain.

Kind regards,
Hugh.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
What is your exact question about this?