Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

IN 2000 I FELL IN TO A COMA AND I WAS ADMITTED TO NORTH STAFFS

Customer Question

IN 2000 I FELL IN TO A COMA AND I WAS ADMITTED TO NORTH STAFFS HOSPITAL I WAS FOUND TO HAVE A CEREBRAL MENIGGIOMA POSTERIOR FOSSA I WAS OPERATED ON AND A LARGE PART OF THE TUMOUR WAS REMOVED MY RECOVERY WAS GOOD APART FROM WALKING ANY DISTANCE.
I WAS SCANNED EVERY YEAR FOR SIX YEARS TO SEE THERE HAD BEEN ANY REGROWTH
MY LAST SCAN WAS 2009.

I HAVE STARTED TO GET VERY BAD PRESSURE HEADACHES TIREDNESS AND I HAVE STARTED TO MAKE MISTAKES OVER SPELLING SIMPLE WORDS AND I PUT SOMETHING DOWN AND TWO MINUETS LATER CAN NOT FIND IT MY SHORT TERM MEMORY IS GETTING VERY BAD AGAIN JOAN BAILEY
Category: Neurology
Expert:  tazechip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--have you seen a doctor recently about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

NO NOT YET

Expert:  tazechip replied 4 years ago.
Joan, how long has this been going on and tell me more about the headaches--where exactly does your head hurt and are these daily headaches?