healthydoc
healthydoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board Certified U.S. Neurologist
55821379

I had a injection for a backspasm theb10 12 2011 and something

Customer Question

I had a injection for a backspasm theb10 12 2011 and something went wrong! I died for a I Ifew minutes and was for weeks in the icu and had rehab for long! I still do exercizes The problem is i have a feeling in my head it is like pressure and never goes away! I cant stand it anymore! I still battle to walk but can walk on my own and it feels if my lrft hand is burning like fire! Please help me with the pressure in my head and the fire feeling in my left hand please
Category: Neurology
Expert:  healthydoc replied 3 years ago.

healthydoc :

Hello and thank you for your question.

healthydoc :

does the pressure in the head increases while lying flat?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No but it is still there.my left side from my neck my arm and my head burns I cant say that its any time worse with the pressure in my head.it is from the back in my neck through to the middle of my eyes the pressure. It is some days worse than othersThe dr here says I had too much injury in my smallbrain and brainstem he says it will stay like that I dont agree. How can it be worse some days. My left hand feels cold all the time with the burningsensation! I cant live like this! Please help methere is nothing wrong with my brainfunction while thinking or remembering?
Okay. Based on what you have mentioned you might have disc herniation in your neck leading to nerve compression and muscle spasm. This muscle spasm can irritate the nerve leading to C2 neuralgia giving you such pressure from your neck to your eyes. Moreover the nerve compression can give burning pain in your hands leading to radiculopathy. You need to have MRI of your cervical spine to evaluate further.

Please get back to me if you have any further questions. Thank you.