Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

Last year I was put on antipysitic drugs and for two months

Customer Question

Last year I was put on antipysitic drugs and for two months I came down with restless leg symdrome and I could not sleep - I kept trying to sleep by closing my eyes and then one day my mind went blank. I could not take in anything - I am struggling to take in tv now, cannot watch films etc. I have been going to work and driving. My husband is saying I am sleepnig but I feel I am not and my head does not feel right. Can you help reactivate neurons if they have closed down.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from ja
Your question is not very clear.
Can you give me some more information.
What is your diagnosis right now
What medications are you on right now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am not on any medications I struggle to absorb information and am worried I am not sleeping and I am frightened that my cells in my brain have been damaged can you help and put my mind at rest that you cannot damage your brain
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Why were you put on the medication?
How long were you on it?